Picking the perfect swing set for your family 👪
Updated: Dec 14, 2017
Here at Sportspower, we know that it can be tough to find the right swing set to fit your child’s needs. To help with your search, we would like to provide you with a few tips to keep in mind when looking for your next backyard addition.
1) Always measure before you buy: Before you purchase any swing set, make sure to measure your outdoor space to see how much available flat land you have for your assembled product.
2) Safety first: When assembling your product, choose a flat surface area with a safe distance between the product and any trees or walls.
3) Set a budget beforehand: For the best buying experience, choose a price point that you will be comfortable and happy with.
4) Research product materials: Make sure to find a product made with strong, sturdy materials that you can trust.
5) Buy the right size to grow with your children: Choose a product with enough play stations to keep all users entertained for hours of outdoor fun.
6) Invest in a product anchor: Purchasing an anchor to stabilize your product is worth the investment. Nothing is more important than your child’s safety.
7) Make sure your swing set passes ASTM safety regulations: ASTM safety standards have been created for the safety of your children.